join me on my spiritual journey

join me on my spiritual journey
Join me on my spiritual journey. New posts every week. All posts and photographs are originals with a copyright, 2011

Sunday, August 27, 2023

Inner Spirit*


                                                   



There is a division between pain and moods

They may be sisters but mayn’t always join hands

Oh meditation I honor you
Together you remind me of my inner spirit and how loved I am 

You bring a song my heart  
Joy and peace to my soul 

Oh how the grass turns green even though there may be turmoil 
Oh how the cold white snow glistens in the morn light 
Oh fierce winds you have pruned my tree with a natural beauty 
But today the lights shine over this tree 
and the sunshines even brighter through you then before

I smile yet I still cast a shadow
I am beautiful through and through  

You speak to me in each step I take
I am here
I exist

I may sink deep at times but rise up tomorrow 
I may feel low but today there is no denying the sky  

The same heavy snow which breaks the branch 
brings it beauty

31218 also "Heavy Snow"

No comments:

Post a Comment