join me on my spiritual journey

join me on my spiritual journey
Join me on my spiritual journey. New posts every week. All posts and photographs are originals with a copyright, 2011

Saturday, November 4, 2023

Thank You for Yesterday

 





thank you so much for yesterday 

thank you so much for those chosen precious moments that I am graced to be granted them

 

thank you for this moment 

this very moment that I can speak to you

 

thank you for the hopes of tomorrow and the joy in each and every living moment


to you I give thanks and have this unyielding gratitude for each, and every step

each and every heartbeat 

each and every breath


I live with abundance and walk in its grace

 

as I am awakened I step outside to your midnight sky 

where each and every star

beams sharing its 


history of life and light 

with me 


for this 

I rejoice


 

103123

No comments:

Post a Comment